MoMA Architect's Cube
About this MoMA Architects Cube:
- The eight cubes in this collection are each made of a different natural and composite material - maple wood, Bakelite, cork, granite, EVA, silicone, acrylic and aluminum.
- The Architect's Cubes can be combined to create a large cube or arranged individually as sculptural building blocks.
- Architects John Bennett and Gustavo Bonevardi designed the compellingly tactile set to encourage creative exploration of its forms and materials.
- Cube sizes vary due to the unique nature of each material used.
- MoMA logo screened on tray