Metal Desktop Gyroscope
Silver Gyroscope with Black Base
About this Metal Desktop Gyroscope:
- First invented in 1852 by the French physicist Leon Foucault in his investigation of the rotation of the earth, gyroscopes have been a classic educational toy for generations.
- The all metal gyroscope has ultra high quality bearings and a plastic metal base that holds the winding string and metal mounting stand.
- the metal stand is used to mount the gyro or hold it when not spinning.
- Ideal for educational purposes, it demonstrates the properties of angular momentum, inertia and precession.
- Also can be used as an executive toy.