Slide Sensor Memory Pedometer
About this Slide Sensor Memory Pedometer:
- Accelerometer step counting function is intended for continuous walking exercise sessions.
- Intermittent step counts may not be recorded accurately.
- An Accelerometer is an instrument used to measure acceleration and may count vehicle movement as steps.
- Multifunction pedometer with silent 3D Accelerometer sensor.
- Operates in Metric or Imperial system.
- Records and measures progress towards targeted goal.
- Target steps function with progress bar for easy reading.
- Tracks up to 99,999 steps, distance and calories burned.
- Memory feature records, stores and recalls activities up to seven days.
- Energy saving auto shut-off and idle mode.
- Replaceable button cell battery inserted.
- Imperial and metric measuring settings.