About this Rainier TSA 17 Computer Backpack:
Are you looking for the perfect backpack that’s convenient for getting through security checkpoints? The Ranier TSA-Friendly 17” Backpack is designed to accommodate your tech gear and carry all of your stuff. The 17” laptop compartment easily unfolds to lay flat for convenience at TSA checkpoints.
Looking for a gift for frequent airport commuters? The Ranier is the ultimate travel backpack because not only does it have a TSA-friendly laptop compartment, it has a trolley sleeve. With the trolley sleeve on the back of the backpack, you can slip this bag onto the handle of any rolling luggage.
More details about the Ranier TSA 17” Computer Backpack:
- The Rainier TSA 17" Computer Backpack features a large zippered main compartment that offers ample room for all of your tech accessories and tablets.
- Main compartment has built in USB port and cable which allows for seamless charging capabilities of your tech products inside the backpack.
- Includes a 17 inch TSA computer compartment that unfolds to lay flat on the X-ray belt to increase speed through security.
- Additional storage on the front panel of the bag include a deluxe organizational panel, easy access top pocket compartment and two zippered side pockets with mesh water bottle pockets.
- Custom zipper pullers, padded back panel, chest strap and trolley sleeve.
- Material: Dobby Nylon.
Fits 17" Laptop
Fits 17" Laptop
The Rainer Backpack can accomodate a full-size 17" laptop, with space for accessories in the main compartment.
The laptop compartment easily unfolds to make it convenient and faster to have your backpack checked at security checkpoints.
The trolly sleeve allows you to conveniently attach the bag to the roller bars of rolling luggage.
Free Rush Printing
Need custom Rainer TSA Backpacks in a hurry? Get free 1-day rush printing from AnyPromo.
Other imprint methods/areas may be available; please call for details. Please note that product images may not depict the standard imprint method included in pricing.