Coloring Book - Let's Talk About Touching With Peggy Porcupine
About this Coloring Book - Lets Talk About Touching With Peggy Porcupine:
- Peggy the Porcupine helps teach kids about what to do if someone bothers them or touches them in an inappropriate way.
- Coloring presents a special way that children can learn about the world around them.
- These coloring books can often help them to understand complicated issues such as bullying, healthy habits, and safety.
- They help kids interact and learn about a variety of educational themes.
- - 20 pages of valuable lessons and fun activities