About this Chinese Jump Rope:
- This neon rainbow colored Chinese Jump Rope measures 28 inches long and has an elastic texture.
- Made for repeated use. This elastic rope will not break or get lost as easily as a string or rubber band chain.
- Ages 5 and up.
- Comes in pictured blister card packaging.
- 4 color process imprint is on a 1-1/2" x 3/4" label.
What is Chinese Jump Rope
Chinese Jump Rope is a classic children's game resembling hopscotch and jump rope that can be played by three or more people. It involves two people holding the rope(s) with one person executing a series of moves in the middle. The game of Chinese Jump Rope features increasing difficulty levels and sometimes an accompanying song (much like "Patty Cake").
Chinese Jump Rope is played by children all over the world. It is also known as French skipping, jumpsies, Chinese ropes, rubber band skipping, and rubber band jump rope.
How to play Chinese Jump Rope (foreign jump rope game)
- Two people (holders) face each other holding the ends of one or more Chinese jump ropes. Alternatively, the holders can tie Chinese Jump ropes into a large loop and hold it taut around their ankles.
- The third person, the jumper, does a series of moves and jump patterns inside the Chinese Jump Ropes between the holders (often accompanied by a song).
- Moves include jumping inside, outside, over the ropes, crisscrossing feet, manipulating the Chinese jump ropes (e.g., "scissoring"), and more.
- After successfully executing the series of moves, the Chinese Jump Ropes are raised a little higher to increase the difficulty level.
- Difficulty can also be increased by speeding up the song and using a new Chinese Jump Rope sequence or pattern card after each move has been completed successfully.
Remember, AnyPromo is your best source for wholesale Chinese Jump Ropes because of our no-hassle guarantee and our 110% price matching policy. Whether you're looking for a great promotional items for kids, or you're hosting a Chinese Jump Rope competition at your school, we've got you covered.