About this Visconti Van Gogh Self - Portrait In Blue:
- Twist-action ballpoint pen with an eighteen faceted-design barrel.
- Vegetal resin with silver trim.
- Van Gogh was a prolific self-portraitist who painted himself 37 times.
- The Self Portrait in Blue was painted in 1889.
- The name of the painting and artist are delicately engraved around the pen's ring, and each pen is packed into a unique gift box that is complemented with a faithfully reproduced canvas of the painting.
NOTE: Product comes with Prop 65 warning label. Label reads: "WARNING: This product may contain carcinogen, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.