About this Intrinsically Safe Flashlight (CREE(R) XP - E):
- Flashlight is explosion proof and is safety approved for hazardous locations/situations.
- Includes a clip for carrying needs, Comes with 3 C Duracell batteries.
- Run time is approximately 40 hours.
- Approved by global safety agencies this flashlight is UL Class I division 1&2 Grp ABCD, Class II division 1&2 Grp EFG and Class III T4 Certified.
- Shatterproof from a 1 meter drop and waterproof for submersion up to 1 meter.
- Ideal for emergency workers, the petro-chem, utility, mining and other heavy industrial applications or to have at home.
- Made from ABS Plastic, puts out up to 124 lumens of light with functions High/Low and Off.
NOTE: Product comes with Prop 65 warning label. Label reads: "WARNING: This product may contain carcinogen, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.