About this Maglite(R) LED Rechargeable Flashlight System:
- Rechargeable flashlights are great for every use.
- These lights are rugged and reliable in an emergency.
- The flashlight features LED lighting and recharges quickly (about 2-1/2 hours from dead to full).
- The light comes with a Lithium Iron Phosphate rechargeable battery (LiFeP04) included and a charge status indicator light.
- The light has 5 functions and adjusts from spot to flood with just a turn of the head.
- The light is designed for permanent stowage in its powered charging cradle, which automatically controls charge rate and cannot overcharge the battery.
- The cradle can be powered by a 12-volt DC electrical system of a vehicle or by 120-volt AC household current.
- It is water resistant with an IPX4 rating.
- Certification: National Tactical Officers Association. Lumens 1082 High/138 Low; Distance 458M High; Drop test passed 1M.
- Material: Aluminum
NOTE: Product comes with Prop 65 warning label. Label reads: ""WARNING: This product may contain carcinogen, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and reproductive harm warning. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.